Photobucket

Monday 13 September 2010

back to ♥ disease~ *11/9*

back with anderson mak again♥ xD
sii beh happy neh~
but hor...=[
he change a bit le...
he want me to listen him all the time and dun choose option le...
he dun let me go back "lao di fang" le~
he dun answer my call...although he is working...i miss him =[
sometimes he wont even reply me T.T mayb he busy?
i just hope he can change a bit and treat me just a bit better~
a lot of ppl scold becuz i together back with him...
he say he play u wan...dun believe him~
but i dun care...even if he play me oso i dun mind~
becuz i love too much and i cant let him go le~
i'll never find a guy like him le~
ppl... LOVE♥ takes sacrifices~
i rather sacrifice my life than letting him go~
love its all it take~♥
honey if you are seeing this..
just wanna let u know
I ♥ U~
I MISS U~
I NEED YOU~
=]
signing off~
fish~

No comments:

Post a Comment