Photobucket

Saturday 7 August 2010

maybe its just me~♥

maybe i think too much~
maybe i doubt too much~
maybe i'm over protective~
maybe i love him too much and dun wan anybody to take me away from him~
maybe i'm jealous...
maybe i miss him too much...
or maybe...
just maybe...
...
i'm scared~
i really dunno wat to do...
i keep thinking like...
"is he feeliing boring in this relationship ady"
"is he not taking this love seriously"
"does he knows i everyday worry about him"
i'm scared of losing you...
i'm scared of thinking of those chances above...
am i doing the wrong thing?
do you know how much i love you ?!
do you know wat it feels like to see you talking to girls in those ways?
or is it just me...
because some one told me before i think too much negative~
but....
its a bit true because we fight a lot these day~
we less calling each other...
but when i log in to fb~
the first thing i do is check your profile...
but today...
it hurts me so much just to stare at it...
i dunno wat to do...
should i tell u?
but if i tell you...
i scared our relationship is going to get worse...
in my head~
i keep telling myself i know he loves me~
but for the first time...
i was thinking...
does he really loves me?
will he do anything just for me?
i just wish he has the heart to love me...
now~
even if i miss him or when i need him~
i'll will stare at the ring he gave~
because thats the only thing he gave me...
but i hope its the second~
because i oso wants his heart
babe i miss you...
do you know that~
i cant lose you...
i dun wan to let you go...
but if u wanna go...
i really dunno wat to do le...
its a heart but its white~
i need u~ u r the colour red in my heart~
i love you babe~
i just want you to know that~
i wish you belong in my heart forever~
p.s I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment