Photobucket

Tuesday 20 July 2010

i love you~...and that love inside me never will change...because i love you babe...=]

baby~
first of all i wanna thank you...=]
for all the happiness u bring me...
being with u is the happiest thing that happen in my life...
bii...
no matter how i long i wait for your call....
or that day to meet you...
or waiting for u to on9...
or worrying about u
its all worth it...
because u love me and i love you...
bii...
im so happy i got you...
now only i realise how much i need you and miss u...
when im not with you....
i pray every night that you be safe...that u be happy everyday...
bii...
THANK YOU!!!
for letting me love you...
for letting me take care of you~
you are the precious thing that i ever had now~
no one can replace you in my heart~
bii~
the dont mean a thing...if aint got u...u know? =]
baby...
i miss u~
i love you...
and thank you...
宝贝~
谢谢你给我那么多幸福=]
我终于知道什么是真正的爱了~
贝...
我爱你!!!
你听到了吗?
我好幸福~~
我好开心!
谢谢你贝~
baby!
i finally know wats love feels like~
all because of you...
baby...
thank you ya...
i love you bii...
u put smile on my face everyday no matter wat happens~

No comments:

Post a Comment